ZOOM

Careers for the Youth at Arkas Logistics!

Arkas Logistics prepares young people who have just graduated from university and wish to pursue a career in logistics with its Young Talent Development Program. Celebrating its first wave of new graduates, Arkas Logistics is already accepting new candidates for its Young Talent program.  

Arkas Logistics employs 1390 people, and it offers opportunities for young people who wish to pursue a career in logistics. Arkas Logistics handpicks new graduates with relevant background who fulfil certain criteria before referring them to the “Young Talent Program”. Young talents who successfully complete the programme get the opportunity to soak in Arkas’ corporate culture and graduate with the skills required for the job. Arkas Logistics is bringing new graduates to the industry and the company, gaining new experiences and powering ahead with renewed energy with its new generation of employees.

Throughout the programme, young talents get orientation training, vocational training, training for personal development and also mentoring to help them develop their professional skills. Learning new skills and collecting new experiences, young talents become experts in their chosen field. Candidates who successfully finish the program are assigned to offices of Arkas Logistics across the country.

70% of the young talents who participated in the Young Talent Programme, which was first launched in 2019, have already graduated and been assigned to various roles within the company.  The remaining 30 % of the young talents are continuing the program. Female employees make up 60 percent of the young talents.

Arkas Logistics will continue to support youth and youth employment with its Young Talent programs.

Menü